Sunday, December 29, 2013

December 25, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
Thank you so much for your gifts! You are all so sweet, and I love you all so much! I hope all of you have a FANTASTIC Christmas, and that you are able to feel the joy and happiness that comes from the Savior and our sweet family. I know that I have this Christmas. I am so blessed to have you in my life - and I am so happy that I get to spend eternity with all of you.
I don't have much to give this Christmas, but I do want all of you to know that I love my Savior. I know that it is because of His life and death that we celebrate His birth. I know that He lives. I know that He loves each and every one of us, and that through Him, we can return to live with our Father in Heaven again. He really is the Prince of Peace. He is the Only Begotten Son of the Father. He is my Redeemer, and my best friend. I know these things, and I testify of Him, with my whole heart and soul. I am grateful everyday for Him, this gospel, and the opportunity I have to spend the next 17 months inviting others to come unto Him.
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad!!! Have a wonderful day! :)
Love always and forever, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment