Monday, July 29, 2013

Dear Sister Smith...

On Thursday, July 25, I opened my mission call! This is the video that my sister Heather took of me opening it.




Needless to say, I think we were all a little shocked. 



MEXICO PUEBLA SOUTH MISSION. 
None of us thought it would be Mexico. I'll admit, I'm a little terrified. Maybe a lot terrified. But I can not wait to serve the people of Puebla!! Most of those tears were happy, joyous ones! This is such an incredible opportunity and I know that there is someone in Mexico who I need to meet and share the Gospel with. It is exactly where the Lord needs me! And I can't wait to serve!! Here I come, Mexico, ready or not!!



Me and my cute Daddy :) 


My best friends Jordan and Navar came down from Logan!





Face timing with Staci...





Me and my brother Kyle :)


Me and my awesome sister, Heather!!!



Can't wait to serve the people of Mexico!


No comments:

Post a Comment